Friends & Colleagues,
After interviewing more than 50 insightful, courageous and accomplished leaders who are literally creating a new healthcare, we are going to turn the tables in this podcast episode.
In this episode, I’ve placed myself in the hot seat, and will be interviewed about my reflections from this first year of podcasting, as well as future plans & directions for the series.
At less than 15 minutes, it is much shorter than my usual podcast, and will provide you with insights into what I do, why I do it, and how you can get more involved!
Here are some of the questions I answer in this episode:
- What were your expectations and have they been met?
- What makes this podcast different from other healthcare podcasts/newscasts?
- What were some surprises you encountered?
- What are you planning for in the 2nd year of podcasting?
- Who are 2 or 3 people you would like to interview?
- What one request do you have of listeners?
So, please take a listen! My hope is that you’ll be inspired by what you hear.
I sincerely appreciate your continued support and encourage you to invite others to subscribe to ‘Creating a New Healthcare’. This work – to transform healthcare – is so critically important to all of us!
Looking forward to an exciting new season beginning in mid-September.
Until then, Be well!
Zeev Neuwirth, MD